All-Inclusive Planning Package
This is for our corporate clients who want help with the whole shebang - from start to finish. Full-service packages are all-inclusive – they capture all the services we offer – design and extensive planning of the entire event as well as day-of-coordination. This package is one in which you want us to be involved every step of the way.For an all-inclusive design, planning, and coordination experience, packages begin at $4,199. This option is more appropriate for larger-scale, more elaborate events, requiring an extensive amount of planning time and/or an event with a sizeable amount of invited guests. Typically, the planner will spend approximately 50 hours planning an event for clients who choose this package. (* For a less time intensive-planning event, packages begin at $2,599. Typically, the planner will spend approximately 35 hours planning an event for clients who choose this package.) Additional planning hours are billed at a discounted rate of $75/hour. (Please note that the quoted price is for Peak Perfection's serices only; it does not reflect the cost of services from other vendors you choose (e.g., venue, decor, catering, music, etc.).) Fundraisers or charity events receive an additional 15% discount off the total package price. Qualifying non-profit organizations may receive discounts as well. See our Specials page for more details. No matter which package you choose, we will determine your financial plan in our first meeting and commit to helping you secure the perfect vendors (and speakers, if applicable) within your overall budget. For fundraisers, we will work to create a plan to balance the costs of the event with fundraising goals. Any of our packages can also be adjusted and customized to meet your needs – just ask and we will put something together that works just for you.
For an all-inclusive event package, we help you with any or all the following:
- Coordinating with the client and other contacts on all aspects of the event
- Helping the client write/rehearse toasts, and/or other special speeches
- Venue selection for festivities
- Selecting a unique theme or style
- Overall décor including florals and lighting, floor plan and layout
- Caterer; Food, beverage, cake and dessert selection; Tastings
- DJ, band or other entertainment; Music selection; Helping pick special songs
- Working with choreographer and arranging for rehearsal of the choreographed dances, if applicable
- Photographer; Videographer; Creating photomontage or introductory video
- Transportation and lodging
- Guest list management; Seating chart assistance
- Save-the-dates, invitations, place cards, event website, menus, table numbers, event programs, party favors, information sheets, hotel welcome bags
- Addressing and mailing save-the-dates, invitations, and event thank you’s
- Choosing attire and assistance with fittings (if applicable)
- Coordinating all spa, hair, makeup appointments (if applicable)
- Guest activity research and coordination
- Childcare services coordination (if desired)
- Creating and managing event timeline
- Contract negotiation with all vendors
- Confirmation with all vendors two weeks and one week before the event
- On-site event day coordination with your planner and an additional assistant, if desired (set-up and wrap-up of ceremonies and reception)
- Budget management and coordination of final payments to vendors
- For fundraisers (with the $4,199 package), we also include:
- Investigate need for any special permits, licenses, insurance, etc.
- Ascertain sponsors and donors and confirm their contributions for fundraisers
- Work with a specialized marketing team to create a marketing campaign for fundraisers
- Develop a plan for the sale of tickets or collection of donations for fundraisers
- Manage event volunteers or staff, providing specific roles for them
- Additional assistant(s), if desired *
- Create and manage event website *
- Creating photomontage or introductory video *
Day-of-Coordination Only Package
While many clients enjoy tackling the planning beforehand, they will agree that they do not want to have to worry about anything on the day of the event. Nor do they want this worry falling to others who should otherwise be enjoying themselves. Day-of-Coordination is an incredible option to set your mind at ease so you can simply enjoy your important day! This is where you leave all of the set-up, trouble-shooting, and wrap-up to us. Packages start at $999 and about 20 hours of total service. What is included:
- Meet with the client for aproximately 2 hours prior to event (at least 1 month out) to discuss overall vision for the event; we will also create/review schedule and contracted services. We want to make sure you have everything you want in place and that nothing has been overlooked.
- Up to five hours of phone support for the month prior to event for last minute details, etc.
- Confirmation of services with all vendors 2-3 weeks prior to event
- Full day of set-up and wrap up of all the details of the day of event with primary coordinator (usually 8-10 hours)
- Exceptional trouble-shooting and flawless day-of-coordination
- Assistant(s) to primary coordinator (if desired, at additional cost)
Custom or a la Carte Package
Many of our clients don’t want or need everything in the full-service package offerings. Some will want our assistance with only specific aspects of the event or will want to add only a few additional services to a simple package. This can include anything we do as a full-service option -- assisting with choosing vendors, menu selection, planning décor or stationery, day-of coordination, etc. – just focusing on a few of your needs.
The cost will depend on how much time you require from us to help with these specific events or services but it will be less costly than the full-service option. We offer this option because we want to make it as budget friendly as possible for you. We will establish your needs and come up with something that can fit nicely into your overall budget.
Hourly Planning Rate
For those who want to do most of the planning themselves, or who are on a tighter budget but need help with ideas or organization, this is a great option. We meet with clients a few times for a few hours and help them maximize their planning efforts. We have done extensive research and have established relationships with many vendors, so this is perfect if you want to seek out our expertise and the many resources at our fingertips. This option saves you so much time searching for these options yourselves. We have done all the work for you! You will leave these meetings confidently armed with all the resources you need to take the next steps in your planning process. Our hourly consultation and planning rate is $75/hour. Meetings are typically held in our Denver office; however, we can meet elsewhere if it is better for your needs. To save time for you, you can fill out a thorough event questionnaire before you come so we can maximize your time in the meeting and we can gather some information for you before you arrive. Day-of-Coordination is a separate option and can be added if you wish.